Sylvia saw the Opera House story as a quintessential Australian story — a great idea, a great location, ruined. These books established a market for Australian writing on Australian cinema.
- Emptying Beds: The Work of an Emergency Psychiatric Unit (Comparative Studies of Health Systems and Medical Care)
- Gods of the Sand (Beowolffs Handpicked Tales of Action and High Adventure!)
- Fluctuations, information, gravity and the quantum potential
- Interpreting the Quran Towards a Contemporary Approach
- Ants, bikes, et clocks : problem solving for undergraduates